I never knew what a wild ride it would be.

I never knew what a wild ride it would be.

15 March 2011

A Thought...

Here is one of those observations that were the reason I started a blog...things I think and want to say out loud, but that are so narcissistic or Nelson-centric that I know the Facebook world would not appreciate.

Contemplated Facebook Status Update:
"I have been looking through old photos for Ella's school time line project and I have been reminded that my babies were the cutest, best, and most beautiful babies ever, ever, ever in the whole wide world!"

I did not post that. I came here to say it. And as I warned my reader(s) when I started this blog...it's all about us.

If you don't believe me about my babies, stay tuned for photos later.

Maybe after we get back from New York. And after the time line is finished.

No comments: